Richard J. Baskin, Attorney
One Kaiser Plaza Suite 2300
Oakland, CA 94612
Toll Free: 855-444-1701
Toll Free: 855-444-1701
Se Habla Español
$4.85 MILLION SETTLEMENT
Art teacher killed in propane tank explosion in Sonora.
$3.75 MILLION JURY VERDICT
Young man in a brain damage case in San Francisco.
$1.7 MILLION SETTLEMENT
81 yr old cyclist suffers brain damage from bicycle accident in Oakland.
$1.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT
Worker shot at a store in Stockton.
$1.1 MILLION SETTLEMENT
76 yr old man has spinal and brain injury in bicycle accident in San Ramon.
Woman injured on Highway 101 in Sunnyvale.
Woman burned at hotel restaurant fire in Cupertino.
Store manager fell due to missing stair, injuring knee.
Pedestrian hit in crosswalk in Pleasanton suffers head injury.
Pedestrian struck on sidewalk by distracted driver on cell phone.
$332,500 JURY VERDICT
23 yr old struck on head with hammer in Hayward bar.
80 yr old woman trips and falls on uneven sidewalk in Gilroy.
Security guard hit in crosswalk breaks leg.
Neighbor's dog jumped on elderly woman who fell, breaking hip.
Marin County woman hit head-on in car crash, develops neurological condition.
Uninsured drunk driver hits 83 yr old woman who fractures neck.
$210,000 JURY VERDICT
Child hit by car after exiting schoolbus, fractures pelvis.
Patient fell in Kaiser Hospital after surgery, breaking hip.
Cyclist hit by car, breaks leg.
$163,500 JURY VERDICT
Man fell off swing due to defective swing seat, breaking leg and hip.
Free Consultation, no fee, no cost until I win your case!
If you or someone you know has suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, YOU’D BETTER GET A GREAT LAWYER with a proven track record of results for injured people in the Oakland, East Bay, and San Francisco area.
Personal Injury Attorney in Oakland
The Law Offices of Richard J. Baskin wants you to know that you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit to recover everything you have lost as a result of your injury. Selecting the right law firm and the right attorney is imperative if you wish to recover money damages. Richard Baskin, with more than 28 years of experience in representing personal injury and wrongful death victims is that attorney.
We focus exclusively on personal injury and accident cases, seeking compensation for injured clients and the families of those who died in wrongful death cases.
Why hire Richard Baskin to represent you?
- Mr. Baskin has been named a "Super Lawyer" since 2006.
- He is rated “Highest Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards”every year by Martindale-Hubbell, the widely respected peer review provider.
- He gives each client the time and attention necessary to get the best result possible in your case.
- He regularly gets great results for his clients and has a proven track record.
- He teaches other lawyers how to handle personal injury cases.
- He handles each case personallly. You’ll always have easy access to your lawyer.
- He helps you get the best medical treatment and regularly confers with your doctors.
- He consults with the best experts and specialists to work on and present your case.
- Consultations are always free and scheduled at your convenience.
- We cover all costs. We don’t get paid unless we win your case.
San Mateo Times
“7-11 Must Pay 3.75 Million to Pacifican Hit By Teens In Store”
“$1.4 Million Settlement in Stockton”
San Francisco Daily Journal
“Cycling Activist Settles With Caltrans”
- AWARDED HIGHEST RATING Martindale-Hubbell National Law Directory
- Faculty, Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
- Past President, Alameda/Contra
Costa County Trial Lawyers
- Board of Directors, Oakland Rotary Club
- Director, Alameda County Bar
- Board of Governors, Consumer
Attorneys of California
- Former Deputy District Attorney
Richard Baskin, Attorney at Law: California Personal Injury Attorneys • Oakland Accident Injury Lawyer San Francisco Bay Area • Oakland • Hayward • Emeryville • San Jose • Fremont • Orinda • Walnut Creek • Lafayette
Keywords: Wrongful Death, Serious Injury, Scars And Disfigurement, Pedestrian, Paralysis, Pain And Suffering, Neck And Back Injuries, Motorcycle, Bicycle, Automobile Accidents, Boating Accidents, Construction Accidents, Education Law, Elder Law, Head and Spinal Injuries, Insurance Law, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Premises Liability, Products Liability, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death.